(628011, Russia, Khanty-Mansiysk autonomous okrug – Ugra, Khanty-Mansiysk, 1 Ledovaya Street)
The Ice Palace was put into operation in 2005. Total area is 21 812 sq. m. The Ice Palace is a multifunctional sport center, which includes a professional ice rink with synthetic ice, tribunes with capacity of 2000 spectators, a 25-meter swimming-pool with 10 lanes, a mini-aquapark, a gym, a choreographical hall, a combat sport hall, a VIP billiard club and a sauna complex.
The main rink of Ice Palace is a big hall with the ground for synthetic ice, which can be easily transformed into the concert or sport venue. Besides the ice rink of hockey type and tribunes there is a scoreboard, jury equipment, 5 changing rooms for hockey players, coaching rooms and a press-conference hall.
At the premises of Ice Palace there are sections for children and adults such as hockey, figure skating, ballroom and east dancing, billiard, swimming and water fitness. Also it is possible to hire skates on weekends and holidays.
Events, held at the Ice Palace:
- Kostya Tszyu Final World Cup’s Match;
- 1st Russian Youth Summer Spartakiad 2006;
- Russian competitions of A.V. Tarasov club «Golden puck»’s young hockey players among city teams;
- Billiard Championship of Khanty-Mansiysk;
- Open Russian Hockey Championships among High League teams;
- Ice Show «Stars on ice» directed by Ilya Averbukh and Irina Lobacheva;
- Festival «Russian song» with participation of Russian folk groups of the country;
- Russian Congress of Santa Clauses;
- Show program «Moscow circus on ice»;
- Matches of Youth Hockey League Championship – Russian Hockey Championships among youth teams of 2011/2012, 2012/2013, 2013/2014 seasons;
- Synchronous Swimming Russian competition «Ugra Pearl»;
- III Russian Summer Universiade 2012;
- Open Sledge Hockey Championship of Ugra 2014.